Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wild about Wilde!



I'm a very big fan of Oscar Wilde! He's a very witty writer. He's so quotable too.

"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."

"There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing."

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months."

"I always like to know everything about my new friends, and nothing about my old ones."

"I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train."

"What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing."

"I am not young enough to know everything."

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Ah I love that picture. It's in my Internet Pictures folder on mah desktop.